Swing Shift Cleaning Supervisor
Clean Solutions is a leading cleaning company that is dedicated to providing superior janitorial services that include medical facilities, commercial spaces, residential, post-construction cleans, move-in/move-out and floor care using green cleaning methods.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team that is a proven leader, displays integrity, is dependable, values attention to detail and is safety-oriented. This is a full-time swing shift position in a large well-known hospital. The hours are Monday – Friday 6:30pm – 2:30am. Bi-Lingual a plus!!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Adhere to established cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
– Conduct comprehensive inspections to check the completion of work assignments.
– Coach and develop employees (cleaners). Monitor and ensure the training of new personnel.
– Schedule and assign specific duties/roles to cleaning technicians.
– Ensure that tasks and assignments are completed with the tightest standards of quality
– Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for replacement
– Control and monitor the usage of cleaning materials and supplies to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
– Maintain records and submit reports concerning personnel, equipment, supplies, expense, and general housekeeping activities.
– Advise or take necessary action to correct any mechanical, structural, or electrical condition in need of repair or replacement.
– Maintain inventories, request supplies and equipment necessary for the day-to-day operation.
– Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Provide any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
* Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even in listening
* Must have good interpersonal attributes.
*The supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people, be easily approachable, give directions and tasks efficiently.
* Must be outstanding when it comes to organization and coordination of both the team and their activities
* Must display a high level of integrity ensuring that the tightest standards of care and confidentiality is given to client’s personal belongings and work spaces
* Excellent decision-making and judgement skills is a must.
* Must be proactive and efficient in the line of duty
* Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team
* Maintain clear understanding of client’s guidelines and principles
* Must have relevant experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures
Essential Requirements of the Position:
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must have a Smart Phone,
– Must be able to walk or stand for prolonged periods, bending, stooping, reaching up, push/pull, and lifting up to 30 pounds
– Must be able to read and comprehend safety material and facility required documents
Please go to our website to download an employment application and background check form.
http://csoregon.com/employment or call (541) 484-9060
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment
For immediate consideration please reply by email with interest and experience. Positions to start immediately. Clean Solutions is an Oregon based Commercial Cleaning- Janitorial Company.